Head Box RS is a reference quality headphone amplifier with fully balanced tube input stage (double triode tube 6922) and single ended, class A „FET (Field Effect Transistor)“ output stage. It offers balanced and unbalanced input as well as balanced and un-balanced by-pass connectors for using the pass-through input signal with other components.
Volume control consists of a precise volume regulator with matched resistance between left and right channel.
A special output impedance selector allows to adjust output impedance in three steps 5, 20 and 50 ohms to achieve better im-pedance matching between amplifier and headphones. Some experiments with different positions of output impedance selector are highly recommended to get the ultimate sound experience for your headphone.
An advanced multi-stage power supply with four different output voltages is used to achieve the best possible S/N ratio for out-standing reproduction of detail, dynamics and imaging with any dynamic headphone!
• Fully balanced double mono design
• Tube input stage
• Class-A FET output stage
• Switchable output impedance for ultimate performance
• Superior low distortion
• Low noise components for ultimate dynamic & detail
• Output: 6,3mm socket
• Full metal casing in silver or black
• Optional Upgrade: Linear power supply Power Box RS Uni 1 (or 4) for further improved sound quality