- CD S7 DAC - Vincent
All In – Analog Out...
For almost over one century the Vincent CD-S6 MK was the showcasemodel of the Vincent CD series. Hardly any other competing models couldhold a candle to this device in this price class. In order to take this technical development into account, the time has comenow to present a successor: With the CD-S7 DAC, the virtues of the CD-S6 MK have been transferred and supplemented through the possibilityof using the device as DAC in addition.
Now digital signals with the help of optical, coaxial or USB-port could be introduced, in order to profit from the outstanding analogue signal proces-sing of the CD-S7 DAC further. Thanks to the D/A-converter PCM1796, yourdigital signal sources will now reach approximately the sound quality of a CD. The analogous signal will be fully-balanced output and is handled through thecircuit of the CD-S7 DAC also further on, in such a manner in which each ofthe 4 signal lines are furnished with their own power filters and amplifiers. As a result, the sound will be better and the dynamic range is increased.
In order to read out the digital signals of a CD the Sanyou Chip DA11is used.The software for this has been developed on its own and stands for a secure reading of all the CD’s.However this complexity is relatively of less use, if the signal is not further processed well below. We use the Russian tubes of the type 6922 for this,through which the sound is benefitted enormously.
The transparency and the spatiality become clear afterthe first tone.Also the power supply has been improved. For the supplyof the power, a toroidal transformer has been used. In thepower supply, a 6Z4 as well as a 12AX7 tube ensure thesupply of the necessary voltages.
At the important places, quality components of well-known manufacturers are used. This goes without saying for so much of effort.
- D/A converter: 24 bit / 192 kHz, Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 KHz +/-0.5 dB
- Harmonic distortion: < 0.005 %, Signal-noise ratio: > 94 dB
- Dynamic range: > 100 dB, Audio output voltage: 2.5 V, Channel separation: > 90 dB
- Inputs: 1 x USB, 1 x digital optical, 1 x digital coaxial 1 x 3.5 mm Jack socket (Power Control)
- Outputs: 1 x stereo RCA, 1 x stereo XLR, 1 x digital coaxial 1 x 3.5 mm Jack socket (Power Control)
- Tubes: 2 x 6922, 1 x 6Z4, 1 x 12AX7B
- Colour: Black/Silver, Weight: 9 kg
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 430 x 132 x 356 mm
|Διαστάσεις (Π x Y x B):||430 x 132 x 356 mm|
Χρησιμοποιήστε κενά για να διαχωρίσετε ετικέτες, Χρησιμοποιήστε μονά εισαγωγικά (') για φράσεις.