Ultra compact power amplifier - efficient & audiophile!
A ultra high-efficiency Bi-Phase PWM (Pulse Wave Modulation) circuit with SMD parts gives outstanding audio performance and stays cool on the outside. Sound quality is aimed to be as close as possible to Class A tube amplifiers with their liquid and lifelike presentation.
The Amp Box DS Mono is compact-sized and therefore allows easy placement and can be switched on & off remotely via a trigger signal. A 45cm power-on cable is supplied for this purpose. For Bi- or Tri-amplification use, the remote power-on signal can be relayed to further units.
• Improved PWM-circuitry (Pulse Wave Modulation)
• Improved signal spectrum and lower distortion
• 2 ohms drive capability
• High efficiency from mains to audio power (92%)
• DC power supply (< 1 watt standby power)
• SMD design for shortest signal path
• Low heat emission
• Line level input & loop-out (RCA)
• Gold-plated 5-way speaker binding posts
• Suitable for banana/spade/pin/bare wire
• Trigger input & loop out
• Metal casing protects against vibration and interference